PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. Collection of Personal Data
We may collect personal information from customers via our authorized representatives during the course of:
• Subscribing to our newsletter via our website;
• Participation of our marketing and promotional events;
• Contacting with us when making an enquiry, feedback.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Kindly note that we may use the data for the following purposes:
• Communicating to you with regards to queries, feedback, request or service improvements;
• Communicating to you for announcement of services, events, promotions, contest;
We respect your privacy and your personal data is important to us. We do not practice the sharing or selling of personal data to other third parties.
3. Managing, Protection and Storage of Personal Data
Under the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, we shall take reasonable care to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or improper use or disclosure.
You may wish to send your feedback by completing the contact form.
How to contact us?